Therapeutic Massage in West Hills
At Cool Breeze Chiropractic, located in West Hills, we take pride in providing the most therapeutic massages in town. We also offer our therapeutic massage services to patients residing in the Woodland Hills, Canoga Parks and Calabasas area. Our staff is ready to help you feel better through our massage therapy skills. Massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension, which, experts believe, accounts for 80%-90% of disease.
Massage has been proven beneficial in treating cancer-related fatigue, sleep disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, low back pain, immunity suppression, spinal cord injury, autism, post-operative conditions, age-related disorders, eating disorders, smoking cessation, and depression, to name just a few.
Massage has many physiological effects, such as:
- Increased circulation to all areas of the body. This means that more oxygen goes to the tissues, enabling them to function more efficiently.
- Removal of toxins and waste products that build up in the tissues.
- Reduction in recovery time from certain injuries.
- Softening of the connective tissue that permeates the body, resulting in more relaxed muscles and more efficient organ function.
- Breaking of the pain-tension cycle, which helps prevent muscle strains and aches.
- Increased flexibility and joint mobility.
- Better muscular balance throughout the body, resulting in effective support for other healing modalities, such as chiropractic manipulation.
Please ask about our first-time massage special. We offer massage therapy six days a week (excluding Sunday) by appointment.